Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In which I beg for help....

I am swallowing any pride I may have had, and sending up an S.O.S. flare.

Long story short - the joy of my new, up-coming job is being overshadowed by the fact that living on $16,000 a year for the past 4 years has left me with no savings and not-so-great credit (student loans). I am having a tough time finding a place to live without adequate first, last, and security funds. An old car and gas prices make commuting almost two hours each way nearly impossible. I'm running out of time to find a place, and I'm starting to panic.

Anyway, you get the picture.

Needless to say, after a few weeks of work, I will be on my feet. At that point, I will re-donate the total (with your names attached) to the Prison Books Project.

If you think you'd like to help a cool librarian out, click the button below.

Thanks!

Click here to lend your support to: Help the Cool Librarian Move! and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !

4 comments:

taylor1940 said...

In my opinion this is an interesting article through which i gathered a lot of information.
================
Taylor
Social Bookmarking

brianna said...

Hello this is Brianna visiting first time to this site and find it very interesting. I really like to join it.and really want to continue the discussion with this site..

-------

brianna


Social Bookmarking

Research Papers said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.

James said...

Hi..
its very interesting..
Great job..