Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blogging the ALA Conference

Wow, that was quite the angst-ridden post, huh? I think I'm OK now...

I've never been much for the conference scene (perhaps it was overwhelmingly "kumbaya-ness" of the Americorps conferences I was forced to endure), but, I have to say, I have had a lot of fun at the two RILA cobferences I have attended. So, I'm actually a little bummed that ALA wasn't in the cards for me this year.

So, I will be keeping up with the goings on via blogs.PLA, YALSA, LITA, La-La-Librarian, and LibraryGrrrl will be blogging the conference, and I am sure Jessamyn at Librarian.net will clock in as well. Let me know if you (or someone you know/read) will be blogging the conference as well, and I will add you to the blogroll.

I'll be looking forward to all of the news!

No comments: